SQL SERVER DBA
* Posted On:Feb-02-2018
This is a remote, temporary role ending 5/29/18.
* Manage SQL Server database from development to implementation for mission-critical production system
* Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
* Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
* Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
* Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
* 7-10 years experience as a DBA
* Work experience with SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016
* Knowledge replication and common options regarding backup and recovery.
* Understanding of 508 compliance
* Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
* Flexible, team player, get-it-done personality
* Ability to organize and plan work independently
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Plenty of attention to detail
* Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
* Strong written and verbal communication
* Migration experience from Oracle to SQL Server is a big plus.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?