aXseum Solutions, LLC
Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
CIS seeks a Full-time Oracle Database Administrator to support the DTRA mission on location in Alexandria, VA. We are searching for an outstanding candidate to perform programming, research, analysis, and support for the Defense Stockpile Management System (DSMS) projects for the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
1. Performs testing, analysis, and modification of existing database SQL stored procedures; generates new stored procedures as required.
2. Participates in software and database design analysis.
3. Assists with analysis and documentation of user requirements.
4. Perform actions necessary for the correction and documentation of system security patches, POA&M and System Checklists.
5. Performs all duties of database administrator as required.
6. Performs all other work as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Database administration skills and knowledge of ORACLE.
2. Advanced degree of analytical ability.
3. Advanced skills in problem solving.
4. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Minimum Education and Experience:
1. B.S. Degree required or direct work experience may substitute for education (1 year experience = 1 year education).
2. Three to five (3-5) years of experience coordinating or managing database administration activities.
3. Oracle OCA and OCP Certifications and COMPTIA Security certification in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01-M upon hire
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.
CIS Federal, Inc. and its subcontractors shall abide by the requirements of 41CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
aXseum Solutions, LLC