Client Network Services, Inc.
Must be capable of providing highly technical expertise and support in the use of DBMS. Must be able to evaluate and recommend available DBMS products to support validated user requirements. Defines file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications. Develops, implements, and maintains database back-up and recovery procedures for the processing environments, and ensures that data integrity, security, and recoverability are built into the DBMS applications.
Server Configuration - Install database software and create the database
Configure the network environment to allow connections to multiple databases
Ensure servers are current with SQL Server, Oracle and/or Windows security updates
Configure FTP, WSFTP and scripting to send and receive files
Database Security Administration - TO Contractor personnel shall: Ensure servers are current with SQL Server, Oracle and Windows security updates
Analyze and evaluate the security procedures required for specific mission-critical business systems as defined by MDOT/DOIT security standards/policies
Document the various security procedures in place to provide system security. Provide access to this document only to authorized personnel.
Define and Implement Security Policy
Configure Database Fine Grained Auditing
Use encryption toolkits to encrypt sensitive information.
Oracle Administration RAC and Data Guard and Cloud Control Manage Database Availability and Recovery
Administer Data Management
Administer Performance Management
• 4 years of experience deploying software installations and upgrades for Oracle 11g/12c on a Windows OS environment,
• 4 years of experience creating scripts for backing up data
• 4 years of experience deploying applications that utilize Oracle Connection Manager,
• 4 years of experience configuring OEM tools and Oracle Grid Management Server
• 4 years of experience creating database backups and recovery
• 3 years of experience configuring RMAN for database backup and repository maintenance
• 3 years of experience configuring SMTP
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
• 4 years of experience deploying and configuring Oracle Data Guard on Windows OS,
• 4 years of experience deploying and configuring Oracle RAC version 11g on Windows OS
• 3 years of experience configuring Quest TOAD DBA SUITE for Oracle
• 3 years of experience configuring Quest SPOTLIGHT ON ORACLE RAC
• 2 years of experience configuring data integration scripts with TALEND
• 2 years of experience deploying and configuring Microsoft SQL Server 2012
• 1 year of experience deploying and configuring SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Windows Server 2012
• MS SQL Server 2012 for Windows OS
• Oracle 12c for Windows OS and Linux
• 4 years of experience analyzing and creating database tuning and capacity planning
• 3 years of experience configuring database partitioning
• 3 years of experience creating entity relationship diagrams and data dictionaries utilizing ERWIN
• 3 years of experience assigning user accounts to the database with Active Directory
· 2 years of experience creating XML scripts
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS: http://jobs.exelare.com/jobsWidget/index.html#companyId=cbiz_cnsi&userId=Admin
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
Annual and Other Paid Leave
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Employee Assistance Program
College Savings Plan
Tuition & Training Assistance
Employee Referral Program & More!
NO Security Clearance
Client Network Services, Inc.
Website : http://www.cns-inc.com
CNSI helps clients improve business performance and align IT with their mission and business objectives. We deliver a broad portfolio of information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing solutions to a diverse base of federal, state and local government agencies, and commercial enterprises.The company has established presence and strong domain expertise in prominent industries including: Healthcare, Defense, Enterprise Mobility, and Government IT. CNSI employs a world-class team of technologists, program managers, subject matter experts and other professionals, all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. Formed in 1994, CNSI is headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, with locations throughout the U.S. CNSI has a Research and Development Center of Excellence based at its headquarters and has established a Center for Technology and Innovation (CTI) in Chennai, India.