Posted Date 1 week ago(2/1/2018 5:18 AM)
# of Openings 1Category Consulting
Work Site - City Washington
Department Consulting Technical Services - Program Management
Work Site - State DC
Security Clearance Level SecretMaximum Expected Travel 10%Type Regular Full-TimeRemote/Telecommute Available? No - Applicants Must be Local to Work Site
Job Overview & Responsibilities
Mythics is looking for an experienced Program Manager with an Active Secret clearance to join our team and manage IT consulting projects. This role is primarily focused on supporting one primary program dealing with Oracle Engineered Systems & Applications solutions in the Federal Civilian sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous consulting experience working with fortune 500 or 1000 clients on a variety of IT projects
- Experience working onsite with Federal agencies, preferably Department of State.
- Experience working successfully in a matrixed environment
- A demonstrable track record of executing and growing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience developing excellent client relationships at director and/or above levels
- A focus and passion for customer experience
- Ability to identify and broker opportunities to expand Mythics business within their project portfolio
- Experience collaborating with Sales and an Account Manager, operating as a team supporting each customer in their portfolio
Typical Project Management Duties:
- Lead teams ranging from 1 to 30 consultants and clients
- Status reporting - authoring, communications, impact/risk assessments, etc.
- Lead management and account meetings by providing insights on the account, project schedule, scope and budget
- Work with Technical Team Leads to ensure all technical objectives are in scope, represented in the plan, and managed accordingly
- Manage all stakeholders and build strong customer and subcontractor relationships
- Accountable for day-to-day operations ensuring the consistent delivery of high quality and service to our clients
- Serve as the primary project Point of Contact for our clients
- Manage and coordinate support of urgent and complex issues
- Develop and refine support management processes to ensure timely issue resolution and high-quality customer service.
- Assure scope and requirements are monitored and controlled throughout the projects lifecycle.
Project Reporting and Administration
- Present project quality, client and team satisfaction, and project success metrics during project review meetings with the managing director
- Track and report weekly on percent complete, schedule, burn, earned value, slippage, issues risks, and opportunities and other key project indicators
- Keep an accurate issues & risk tracking document with an associated mitigation plan
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Build a knowledge base of client mission, organization and objectives
- Manage day-to-day client interaction, identify needs, expectations, and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
Project Accounting and Finance
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, cost-to-completion projections and be able to make decisions independently, in-line with business plan objectives
- Understand consulting pricing models and billing procedures
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Manage project budget and project profitability
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Project Accountant
- Work with Sales, Operations Director, and Account Manager to ensure clients achieve an understanding of expectations, deliverables, dependencies, risks and progress
- When appropriate, work directly with clients, or in concert with account management and/or team leads, to secure sign off on deliverables or documentation
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to clients and team members
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- PMP certification required
- Must have an Active Secret clearance
- 10 years of experience in a project management position
- 8 years of experience in managing IT projects
- 4 years of consulting experience
- Experience with Agile project management practices such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with Oracle Databases, Engineered Systems, Identity management and Enterprise Monitoring a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect - Empathy - Excellence - Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
- Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
- Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
- Our GREEN approach - tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. Its a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact ********************************* to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster here.
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Dont see any positions that match your skillset? Not ready to apply? You can still Connect with us for future consideration! Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.mythics.com
Mythics provides a full range of end-to-end information system solutions including Oracle software acquisition, professional services, financing, support and training. With a dedication to provide the highest quality product and/or service to our customers, Mythics has been privileged to be distinguished as one of the world's largest resellers of Oracle products. Mythics is an Oracle Certified Advantage Partner, a Government Services Agency (GSA) schedule holder, and a certified Oracle Value Added Reseller (VAR) for all Oracle products.