An Oracle DBA job in Southfield, MI is available through Modis. To perform this job successfully the candidate must have minimum of 3 years of experience with oracle databases (Oracle 12c). They must also have proficiency in PLSQL coding, troubleshooting, and performance tuning. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity to work for a company that is one of the Great Places to Work in Detroit. They have won many awards form Fortune 100 to Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation. Must be able to work in the US FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP now and in the future.
job responsibilities include:
• Maintain Oracle Databases.
• Support small and large scope projects.
• Create storage groups, databases, tables and views, review and tune PLSQL, monitor database/code performance, maintain standards.
• Participate in an On Call rotation schedule.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Must have 5 years of Oracle database experience
• Must be proficient with PLSQL coding.
• Must have experience in performance tuning, backups and recovery.
If you are interested in this
then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities, available at Modis go to ****. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled