Our client is currently seeking a SQL Server DBA
1 Year Contract
***seeking local candidates to the Malvern, PA area***
SQL Server DBA
* Senior DBA in database development and support of MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 environments.
* Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity, blocking/deadlocking, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
* Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler, Extended Events.
* Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, and DBCC commands.
* Experience with Disaster Recovery/High Availability solution such as (WSFC) Cluster, Always ON Availability Groups, Replication, and Mirroring.
* Knowledge of SQL Server tools ( Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SCOM, PerfMon, DMVs, system procs)
* Data guard (How it works and setup would be a plus)
* RMAN (Needs to know what it is and how to use it)
* Oracle's Cluster Ready Services
* Backup and Recovery
* Work with RAC databases