United Way of the CSRA
Chantilly, VA 20151
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success.
Come join CSRA team working with Defense Retired and Annuity Pay System II(DRAS2) seeking DBA with PeopleSoft Admin experience in Chantilly, Virginia.
Looking for a mid to senior level Database Administrator with strong background in supporting People Soft implementations. Duties will include: Migration of development projects into production and test environments, refreshing non-production environments, performance tuning, troubleshooting, on-going maintenance, resolving system issues, maintaining PeopleSoft Operator Security, access control, applying Oracle PeopleSoft patches, images, and upgrades. You will ensure compliance with Cyber Security regulations, and provide written documentation of applied fixes, and interface with Database Administrators, other technical team members, and various departments to coordinate projects and system usage.
* Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases. Conducts performance tuning of indexes, optimization of storage functionality, and databases in general.
* Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements. Maintains security and integrity controls.
* Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization. May work with vendors.
* BS or equivalent 5 yrs related experience, or MS 3 yrs related experience
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA VA Chantilly - 15049 Conference Center Dr (VAS086)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
United Way of the CSRA
Website : http://www.uwcsra.org/
United Way of the CSRA is steeped in a rich heritage of volunteer leadership, fundraising and community service spanning several decades. • In 1936, a group of local businessmen and community leaders formed the Character Coalition in an effort to unite community fundraising efforts. This first fundraising effort achieved a campaign of $80,000 with funds distributed to five youth serving agencies, the YMCA, YWCA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and the Salvation Army. The campaign quickly increased to nearly $150,000 by the end of its first decade of existence.