United States-California-San Ramon
Back to offers list
Share with your friends
Tweet this page
Share this page with your network
Share this page on Messenger
Share this page on WhatsApp
Share your content curation with Scoopit
Share this page on the first Chinese social network
No time? Read and share this page later with Buffer!
The convenient app to read this page at any time, even offline!
Show more social networks
Send this page by e-mail
Send this page by e-mail
Print this page
Are you sure you want to print this page ?
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values-straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
This position will provide senior level Appian business process management architecture, design, and development for both business driven and technology consolidation initiatives. Role will include participation into setting BPM standards, mentorship of junior designers, and design/development of processes. Responsible for overall design and implementation of process models, as well as help lead the management of backlog requests.
Essential Job Functions
1. Leads and evolves integrated solutions for our banking products.
2. Identifies, proposes, evaluates, estimates, and drives solutions with a combination of vendor products and custom software.
3. Drives software evaluations, solution architecture, technical designs and security designs to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the system impact.
4. Leads projects from idea to implementation.
5. Proactively leads vendors and engineers to deliver high quality products with minimal defects.
6. Learns new technologies that will best deliver reliable integrated solutions.
7. Integrates complex web, middleware, and back end systems along with various vendor products.
8. Partners with the enterprise program office to contribute best practices and transform the organizations’ software development capabilities.
9. Partners with our business units, understands the strategy and driver for our products and make sure that our solutions meet the requirements.
10. Ensures projects are realistic, interesting, and fun for everyone involved.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
Bachelor's Degree in IS, Computer Science or a related field required
· 6-8 years information technology experience.
· 5-7 years Appian or similar Business Process Management designer experience preferred. Willing to learn Appian if you don’t already know it.
· 3-4 years JAVA development experience
· Experience in understanding Data Modeling and Architecture
· Deep level of understanding of various relational database design concepts including relational dimensional
· Experience with Oracle Database Queries.
· Highly motivated individual with the ability to work effectively with business users and management to achieve business goals
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Website : http://www.bnpparibas.com
BNP Paribas in the United States is part of a far-reaching global banking network, offering its clients a full range of services from investment and retail banking to asset management services. BNP Paribas has been present in the country since 1919 as the French American Banking Corporation and currently has over 14,000 employees in the US.