United Way of the CSRA
Aberdeen, MD 21001
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
CSRA is currently seeking an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join our mission critical Army team located in either Aberdeen, MD or Picatinney, NJ. The ideal candidate should be Top Secret cleared and possess a Security and be Oracle certified DBA in order to be considered.
As the selected Oracle DBA, you will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
* Support a Development, TEST, COOP, and Production system.
* SAP Oracle experience and ability to understand SAP interfacing and communicating with SAP product integrators as well as Basis Teams to perform required activities.
* Implements and maintains smooth operation and physical design of databases.
* Conducts performance tuning of indexes, optimization of storage functionality, and databases in general.
* Reviews database design and integration of systems, provides backup recovery and makes recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
* Maintains security and integrity controls.
* Formulates policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitors transaction activity and utilization.
In order to be considered for the Oracle DBA opportunity with CSRA, you must meet the following qualifications:
* Education: BS or equivalent 5 yrs related experience, or MS 3 yrs related experience
* Security Clearance: DoD Top Secret clearance required
* Citizenship: US
* Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator in a UNIX/Oracle environment.
* Required Certifications: CompTIA Security Oracle Certified DBA Professional preferred Computing Environment (CE) Certification (Oracle or SAP) - can be waived for 90 days after project join date.
* Detailed knowledge of installation, configuration and sustainment activities of SAP Solution Manager with a specific focus on the use of Maintenance Optimzer for patching and upgrades
* Strong trouble shooting skills for a production component SAP landscape.
* Working knowledge of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Security Readiness Review (SRR) scripts, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM).
* Strong UNIX background
* Willing to be part of an on-call rotation
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA MD Aberdeen - 2002 Aberdeen Blvd (MDC075)
Additional Work Locations:
USA NJ Dover - Us Army Bldg 59, Picatinny Arsenal (NJC007)
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
United Way of the CSRA
Website : http://www.uwcsra.org/
United Way of the CSRA is steeped in a rich heritage of volunteer leadership, fundraising and community service spanning several decades. • In 1936, a group of local businessmen and community leaders formed the Character Coalition in an effort to unite community fundraising efforts. This first fundraising effort achieved a campaign of $80,000 with funds distributed to five youth serving agencies, the YMCA, YWCA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and the Salvation Army. The campaign quickly increased to nearly $150,000 by the end of its first decade of existence.