IT Job Pro
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Database Administrator with strong Oracle experience, and any SQL and DB2 would be a plus.
Candidate will be involved in planning, selection, build, and maintenance of database solutions to meet business capability needs. Candidate will partner with other technology teams to establish and adhere to technical standards. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the technology life cycle to ensure that requirements for the design and build of solutions are met.
* Design, build, implement, and support IT solutions.
* Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
* Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate.
* Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
* Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
* 8 years of experience in information technology.
* Some lead experience.
* Direct support of Oracle (12.1 and greater).
* Experience with ASM and GI.
* Experience running databases on VMware.
* Experience with Audit and Compliance demands for Database technology.
* SQL Server and\/or DB2 support experience.
* Knowledge of OEM.
* Experience with Scripting and automation techniques.