We looking for a Sr Database developer to join our technology team. Responsibilities include assisting in the migration of customer data from external systems to our in house platform, research and analytics on problems found within our environment, development of templates and ad hoc reports to assist in the day to day operations of the business.
• 3 - 5 years of experience as an Oracle developer
• Experience writing stored procedures, packages and functions using PL/SQL
• Experience creating tables, views and triggers
• Ability to create and tune complex SQL statements
• Experience using TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, SQL Loader
• Convert business requirement and develop detailed design and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the business requirements
• Must be capable of working independently with a minimum amount of supervision
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems
• Prepare project artifacts such as detailed design documents, data flow diagrams and test scripts
• Experience with an ETL tool is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL is a plus
Education: Computer Science Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 3 - 5 years in a database development role.
GDH Consulting is a specialized consulting and resource firm focused on providing qualified professionals within the Information Technology, Telecommunication, and Consulting industries to commercial and government sectors.