Littleton, CO, United States
Oct 22, 2020
Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
For over 100 years Lockheed Martin has been designing, building, fielding and supporting some of the most advanced technology in the skies. Are you ready to design what's coming next? Be part of a highly innovative team providing ingenious solutions to complex technical problems facing the aerospace industry. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with perfection and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
This position will support both Lockheed Martin’s Space Protection Programs (SPP) and Military Support Program (MSP). When you join SPP you will be part of one of the most innovative and fastest moving organizations in Space. Come help build end-to-end Space Security Systems for the DoD and other customers. Our MSP team has a long and proud history supporting missions in National Security Space. We are passionate about space, our customers, our company, and our team. One day the world may hear the full story of your SPP and MSP achievements, they may discover the critical role you’ve played to defeat the enemies of freedom. Come be one of the women and men working quietly to keep the light of liberty shining. Are you a committed team member with a passion for process improvement and continuous learning? Do you have both an analytical and creative mindset and the ability to navigate changing priorities? If so, we want you to join our dynamic team as a Configuration & Data Management Analyst.
As a Configuration & Data Management Analyst , you will:
• Support development of program baselines
• Support technical insertion to relevant programs
• Participate in Data Management activities, including CDRL planning, tracking and formal submission..
• Review, analyze, and manage engineering data, including initiation and follow up activities for corrective actions.
• Perform configuration management activities.
• Ensure customer contract and configuration/data management requirements are met.
• Ensure program compliance to CDM requirements for baseline control, document control and document release.
• Support administration of CDM repository databases and systems.
• Participate in CM audit activities and corrective action.
• Participate in change boards and reviews, as required.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
• Configuration Management skills including one or more of the following: Engineering Release, Product Identification, Change Control, Status Accounting, As-Designed/As-Built, Verification/Audit.
• Experience with Enterprise Product Data Management (PDM) systems, such as PTC Windchill; proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Analytical skills to follow and understand relationships of hardware and software systems
• Active Top Secret or SCI Security Clearance
• Contract and/or subcontract management experience
• Experience facilitating change boards and multi-discipline reviews
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Data Management: scheduling, tracking and submitting data and working with data repositories
• SharePoint or other workgroup collaboration tools
• Drafting and/or CAD exposure and/or training to facilitate drawing and model review
• Demonstrated behaviors of a systems thinker; selects and applies appropriate systems thinking skills to solve problems and implement constructive change
• Missile or space segment design and test experience with one or more subsystems or disciplines outside of Systems Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members
• Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering, INCOSE Certification, or relevant Graduate Certificate
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.