Job TitleSQL Server DBA - ID:30975
Job SkillsMicrosoft SQL Server, T-SQL (Scripting Language)
LocationSan Antonio, TX
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
LINDSEY YOUNG: ************** x713
JOANNE SMITH: ************** x720
ADAM WEBB: ************** x711
KIANA AREVALO: ************** x703
Position: SQL Server DBA/Web Developer
JOB REF#: 30975
Duration: 6 Months (On-going Contract)
Location: San Antonio, TX 78006 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY)
** We CANNOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role, W2 ONLY!! **
- Upgrade and move 14 SQL-2005 Databases to a new server running SQL-2014. This includes DTS packages and SSIS packages. These DBs are on server T03SQL01.
- Upgrade 5 Web applications from windows-2003 server T03WEB01 to a new server running windows-2016.
- Move 10 FTP sites running on the same server T03WEB01 to a new server with windows-2016. One of these applications is SQPS that is regional and also affects other servers and databases.
- Support moving RunTimeGenerator application to a new server.
- Existing application resides on a windows-2003 server called T03SQL01T and it has to be moved, as there are still some DB jobs (DTS) running on this server that need to be upgraded to SQL-2014.
- Handle stage and production deployments of SQL DBs, which includes planning, designing and testing.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
- 5 years of experience as a SQL Server Database Administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL (Scripting Language), and DB administration.
- Some experience with web development with .NET, HTML, Visual Studio, Visual Basic, Java, Etc..
- Development with SQL DTS, SSIS - Integration Services.
- MS-SQL skills (from SQL-2000 to SQL-2008).
- Must reside locally and available to interview in-person.
- Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- H1 Transfers/Green Card processing offered
- Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401K Retirement program.
- Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit.
- Flex Spending Plan.
- Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans.
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.calanceus.com
Each of our various service lines has delivery methods and approaches specific to their practice area. Throughout the organization our approach emphasizes a focus on business outcomes, innovation, cost effectiveness, quality and value creation. Services & Products Software Development Software development and systems integration capabilities covering a wide range of technology platforms from legacy mainframe systems to web and mobile applications. IT Consulting Expert advisory services helping clients develop strategies and transformational roadmaps across a diverse set of technology. Managed Services Co-location Hosting, Infrastructure Management, Application Management and End user Service Desk and Desktop Support services focused on operational excellence and continuous improvement. IT Staffing Experienced account managers and recruiting professionals working to understand client needs and finding talent that will enable client success. Solutions Pre-built Platform, Software as a Service and Application Integration Solutions.