Burlington, MA, United States
Principal Oracle Database Administrator
Job Type :
Contract 12 months
MA - Burlington
Monday - Friday - 40/hr
18 plus months contract assignment
Our client is a global leader in field of security and is using bleeding edge technology to accomplish their goals! They are looking for a talented individual to come in and make an impact. They believe in a work/life balance and they have a proud company culture based on leadership that trusts and respects each person.
- Monday – Friday 40/hrs - 12 plus month assignment
- Write scripts, triggers, and stored procedures using Structured Query Language's in both Transact SQL and PL/SQL
- Analyze and support the installation and configuration of new Oracle versions.
- Install, configure, start/stop, upgrade, monitor, manage, and otherwise maintain the Oracle products RMAN, RAC, Grid, and RDMS
- Create databases using the Oracle DBMS
- 12 plus years hands-on Oracle experience
Experience using Oracle 11g and above
Both UNIX and Windows experience
It is the policy of GCR to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. GCR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to:
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job:
Principal Oracle Database Administrator (#25912-MH1639)
Website : http://www.gcrtemps.com/